Thursday, February 7, 2008

love is all around me!!!!!

I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes,
Love is all around me,
I saw the feeling grow!!!!!!!!!!

D surrounding was full with her aura; all I could see was her beauty. My eyes wer 2 full with her elegance to c anything else. Oh my god! What is this? I don’t know and I have no means to find out the answer for this.i think I got her wit my fancies and all my senses wer busy sensing her. All I could c was her beautiful eyes. All I could think was her, what c is doing, what c feels towards me, what c is thinking but I don’t know the answer for any. I hv a lot to tell, I have 2 much to ask but I don’t know how? Whenever c is not around me all I think is what ll I say when I’ll meet her next, should I tell her this or that? I do plan much, but all is lost once I meet her. Her presence makes me stupid, idiot and speechless. I m totally dumb and all my plans r in waste. I don’t know what to say or how to behave? This is a mystical experience, it make u feel as if you are the king of the world. It takes you to cloud 9 and u feels urself to be ready to take over the world. U no longer think wat other got to say or think, al u care is u n c. At this stage of mind 1 can easily climb Mt. Everest, cracking CAT seems to be the most trivial job left in his life.u feels as ur feelings r insatiable. My mind was 2 full with her to think of anything else. Wats happening to me?


But what is this? Is it love or just some harmonic chemical imbalance (chemical locha ). Is it just some fluctuation? Is there some eqn to find answer, to find a solution to this question of which I am sure would hv haunted most of souls who ever walked on this planet. Don’t u think a Newton’s law of love or an Einstein special theory of love would have served mankind better than their research work?

D worst part of the whole experience s when 1 s not sure of other and keeps on hiding the feeling behind the darkest lanes of heart, keeping these secrets more secure then Brutes betrayal of Ceaser (the Julius ceaser play ). D other biggest concern of any luv experience s when it’s misinterpreted. A simple frndship s most of the times considered as luv where as its just the other person have no feeling wat so ever of love. He/she is just trying to be a good frnd and it’s misunderstood as love. This s the worst thing tat can happen to anyone. And the vice- versa is also true, when your love is considered as your frndship. This feeling s also very killing. U r unable to express urself n u dono wat to do?shud u tell u luv her,but d fear of loosing her keeps u in abeyance.
Everyone says just go n express urself but hw many of those hv done tat?its easy sayin than doin.u r even cool wit the idea of her rejection but wats further haunt u is tat c ll cease being ur frnd nymore and under no circumstance u wanna loose a grand frndship for sum emotions of which u r not sure of. Is there any law, formula or theorem to find answer to any of thee questions? If you have then please tell it, I m sure this gonna be a great service to the mankind and if it really does help then you shud be awarded a Nobel prize.
Guys if u do hv any idea or suggestion to solve the biggest problem tat one has ever faced then come ahead n share it with everyone.Plz cum forward.plz.

1 comment:

Puneet Gangal said...

Ah ! you know mayank, i have been waiting for this post since you start blogging. I knew you would write on this issue soon. well, nice post dude :)
First of all, i would like to make you regret that you called this chemical locha as a PROBLEM in mankind. I wont write much here, rather i would say Love begins with the attraction and....and seriously speaking, it begins sometimes with infatuation too. There is no scientific method which can measure digitally your love-meter whether you are in love or not. It directly depends on you how you interpret your relation initially.
If you get some moral feeling towards someone, you ought to tell him/her. Life is not alike movie where hero waits for a right time to express his feelings through some abnormal incidents which are almost impossible to happen in actual life. You should have to initiate as it is your PROBLEM.....eh ? Am i right ? Yes, i am right. I dont need your consent over this dude :)
Distinguishing between love and a normal friendship is the toughest job i think. But one has to crack this now or then. And no formula, no theory work for you here. What works is your interpretation made at the right time. Time matters dude ! Keep this in mind and explore yourself to her(if there exists one for you)
May He produce infinite Love for someone in your Heart rather than Around you !